SOOOOO blessed

Wednesday, April 18, 2007




Jesus, thank you for healing my darling ... thank u abba (from the bottom of my heart)

my darling fell & sprained her ankle in her office yesterday ... it got more painful hours after that ... went to the doc, suspect torn ligermen

when i got to know about it, i was listening to pastor lian's message on '... the old has passed & let's behold our new identity ... righteous, blessed, HEALED !!!' ... i just thank god for His healing for my darling (knowing by HEART)

guess what, this morning she said that her ankle is not so painful liao ... also no sign of swell!!

coincidentally my elder brother was also sprained his ankle last week ... but till now his ankle is still swollen & he's still limping

all glory to Jesus!!!

zac: this is my mei mei ... she's 4 months today!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia雯 said...

Amen! God never fails us! We r d Righteous Ones!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Aznshepherd said...

Hello Blessed family! sorry so long write one time, but good friend no need to write often but have ya'll in our hearts. We move to temp housing with a friend in another city waiting to drive north to Vancouver Canada, starting 5 Jul 07...anyway, lovely to see all your pics again!! and the F4 family pics is an envy..! Love, joe & irene

5:47 AM  
Blogger Peni-el said...

Hey Godma and Godpa,
How have you been doing? Awe...Tabitha is such a CUTIE!!! I have been really busy this week! Had a lot of things going with volleyball... But I like it!! How is life with another baby around? must be real busy huh Godma? Well, i gtg.. God Bless and Take Care!
Ps: say Hi to Zack for me!! Love all of Y'all...
~El~

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog